воскресенье, 9 августа 2009 г.

I&S minibook

Some people we know definitely deserve special attitude. Commonly we refer to such people as friends. Some times friends arrange parties to celebrate special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries. So, big friends of my Husb and me, lovely couple named Ilyusha and Sveta had a big party last weekend. On August the 1st they were celebrating two of their 30's birthdays and 5 year's wedding anniversary! Very very lovely occassion to celebrate! But also very very tricky for those who are picking gifts... One gift?! Three gifts?! Of course, we managed to buy something usual but again, these friends deserved our special attitude. Thus I thought of a minibook. Thanks God, I had many good pictures of I&S hidden somewhere inside of my USB storage device. And thanks God, I had some lovely papers at home since there was no time to go in for shopping (while my Husb enjoyed his freedom to buy usual gifts in the city, I stayed in the countryside having no access to internet stores). This minibook is not a masterpiece, it is my very first one which I actually completed, it took me a week to do it but actually it was only 1 day and 1 night of intence work. The other days I kept digging my USB storage and playing with pictures (I used CorelDraw and CorelPhotoPaint).

Однажды в этом августе большие друзья нашей молодой семьи - Света и Илюша отмечали сразу три круглые даты - два раза по 30, да еще и пятилетие свадьбы. Я взяла и сделала для них скрапбук из старой папки A4, где-то миллион лет назад попавшей в мой дом с какого-то трейнинга. Может RAR update? А может, Coaching skills? Не важно, вышло у меня в итоге гораздо лучше, чем когда-то давно у девиц из отдела обучения. Надеюсь, что если у папки есть душа, то она теперь счастлива!
Размер страниц 15х15 см, размер обложки 17х17см.

Использованные материалы:

Папка с кольцами формата А4.
На страницы пошла самая плотная бумага для пастели.
Фоновая бумага - в основном 30х30 от Rayher.
Подложка под фото - тоже бумага для пастели,но потоньше.
Поделочный картон №9 "Сердечки серебрянные" и №1 "Горошек".
Атласные ленточки, капроновые ленточки.
Клей с блестками UHU.
Наклейки Sandylion.
Двухсторонний скотч в огромном количестве.
Одна поздравительная открытка (вся ушла по кусочкам на разворот со звездочкой).
На корешок с изнанки пошла бумага ручной работы - но лучше бы было использовать ткань, просто не было под рукой.

For my cover I used A4 file borrowed from training held at work centuries ago...


And here's result (two-sided Rayher paper and some ribbons made it look good):


And here comes first page:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий